Friday, May 16, 2008

We sold our house!!

OK, so it is amazing how quickly things can change (for the better)! On Tuesday a couple came and looked at the house and they made an offer the same night! Wednesday, we submitted a counter offer and they accepted. It looks like all of their finances are going to check out, so we are just trying to pin down a closing date. It my be in less than two weeks! CRAZINESS! Anyway, I have started packing. A huge thanks goes out to Scott Kinney for the fabulous boxes. I can't believe all that I have to do to get ready to go, but it is exciting to see things falling into place. The second huge news of the day is that we bought a new house! We gave an offer this morning and it was accepted. It is brand new, but vacant, so we will be able to have immediate occupancy after we close. It is a beautiful home and we are really looking forward to being together as a family again.

7 comments:

Elisa said...

I am so excited for you guys. It will be so much fun for you to be in a new place - in a new and beautiful house. I am sad for us because we will miss you SOOOO much. Life won't be the same without you. PLEASE come back and visit us.

Jen said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys and to be together as a family again. Although we will miss you, we are excited for this new step in your lives. Let us know what else we can do to help! Jen, Trevor and boys

Becky said...

Yeay!!! You only own one home at a time! That is the way to go!! (0:
It will be so sad to have you gone and will be kind of quiet without to chat with!!!
But that's ok... run to Nate... RUN!!!
We love ya!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile

Ryan and Courtney said...

Congratulations! And there is life after Kelvin Grove, although we do miss all the great people. Stay in touch. You all have such a bright future ahead of you, we're thrilled for you.
Just to warn you, we may leave crazy, annoying, and somewhat ridiculous comments on your blog from time to time. Hope you don't mind:-) Those pictures of Nate that night we were in Vegas together(on a Sunday), I promise not to post those either!!

Nate Craig said...

Penhallegon, you better keep those pictures under lock and key, there may be a Presidential run in the future and I don't want them to come back and haunt me!!!

Ryan and Courtney said...

Nate, the righteous have no need to fear! And if there's a presidential bid in your future then I will be a happy man just knowing that I got to golf with 'that' guy! Just be lenient on me one day if I ever end up as a defendant in front of your bench. It will probably have something to do with a Harley Davidson and too much caffiene:-)

Goodkids said...

I can't believe you are officially out of your house. I have so many good memories there. I miss you tons already. We look forward to seeing you one more time before you fly out!