Friday, May 9, 2008

Premature excitement

OK, I haven't wanted to post again because it has been such a crappy week and I didn't want to be pessimistic. Well, I guess it is time to post the bad news. It looks like we are starting over again with our house. After we got our offer last Friday we faxed a counter offer and then we never heard back from the couple. I actually talked to the husband on Tuesday and I still have no idea what really happened. Cold feet?? Anyway, to make a long, emotional story short, I still need to sell our house. Someone is coming tomorrow, so there is always hope, but it stinks being separated from my husband!! If you are reading this, pray for us! Clearly my prayers are not sufficient. Well, it is bedtime. I need to read a little about my favorite vampires to wind down. :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

She runs with Vampires!!! (0:
Hang in there babe, you can make it through.
We love you and are praying for you.
love,
Becky (0:
Smile