Thursday, June 5, 2008

Craziness!

OK, so I know that many of you are dying to know about the move etc., so I decided to post a quick update. Surprisingly, I survived the flight with the girls. They actually did really well considering the fact that we didn't get to Nate's parents house until midnight last night (road construction in Nashville). Anyway, today has been nuts. We saw the new house this morning. I LOVE IT, IT LOVE IT, LOVE IT! And we went and met the staff at Nate's office. The rest of the day was spent running errands and getting ready to move in tomorrow. The truck should be there sometime in the morning, so lets hope that things go as planned. We had so much fun earlier in the week with friends and my mom. I have a ton of pictures to post, but right now I really need to go to bed. I will give more details soon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh...It's so good to hear from you! I am so excited to hear you've seen your house...you love it...you're family is great...and we still get to hear from you! I think you need to post some pics of the place!
Miss you!

PS
I still can't believe you flew with three girls!

Becky said...

Amy,
I am so glad you survived the flight. But of course you did, what with Pres. Eyring praying for you!!! (0:
I am so glad that you love your house. I know you have been nervous about it and I have been nervous for you!!!
Take you time getting settled. I know how the whole moving thing goes. I can't wait to see pictures and to hear how things are! I want to hear how things are the same and how they are different!!!
We love you guys and miss you!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile
PS I just finished "The Host". Different, but good. I would probably read it again and if there was a sequel, I would probably read it.

Jen said...

Amy, So sad to see you are all gone. Glad to know that soon things will be to a new level of normal. Take Care! Jen and Trevor

Bryce & Camillia Dougal said...

Congrats on the selling and buying and huge move!! Hope things are going well for you guys! All your pics are great too, can't believe how big your girls are getting!

Goodkids said...

Amy, HOW IS EVERYTHING GOING? I miss you so much. Are you feeling more settled now? Have you gotten to play in your neighbor's sweet backyard yet??