Tuesday, October 7, 2008

LOVE the fall!

I don't have a whole lot to say today, but I had a great day. The leaves are starting to really change and I am loving the cooler days and nights. Fall is definitely my favorite time of year. I absolutely love the leaves, the colors, and the smells. I had my scentsy warmer buring the scent "pumpkin roll" this morning (thank you Tanya!) and I wanted to just sit down and take it all in! In a week or so I am planning to take the kids out and take some pictures of them with the leaves-- I will post them soon. I hope you are all enjoying the season!!

6 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

Amy, Fall is my favorite season, too!! Too bad it's been almost 100 degrees all week!! I am totally jealous right now!!

Deborah said...

Yes, fall is by far my favorite time of year. I bet we both love it because it's when both of our birthdays are, huh?! Amy, I miss you so badly. I was thinking of you, too, when I was at the General R.S. broadcast because I knew that if you'd been here in Utah, you would have joined us there. When are you coming for a visit???

Tanya said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. A few years ago I visited my friend in Illinois during the Fall and it was gorgeous! I still remember the apple orchard we visited...and the apple fritters...yum!!! Pumpkin roll is my favorite right now, too! Miss you guys!!!
Cheers (:

Doug and Rikki Wood said...

Amy,
I am so jealous that you get to enjoy the southern falls. That is one thing I miss a ton is the Illinois falls. It is my favorite season as well even here in Idaho.

Rikki

Unknown said...

You make me smile! Love the new background...looks like I need to get up with the times...my background is so blah! Can't wait for the pictures!

Michelle

Becky said...

Fall is totally my favorite, too! I love it! If I could have been married at any time at all, it would have been fall! SO amazing! I can't wait to see the pictures!
PS So fun to chat today!