Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Musical 3


So, last night Nathan and I decided to take the girls to see High School Musical 3. I have to say that it was pretty fabulous. We feel pretty well versed on the whole High School Musical saga considering that we see the first or second movie once a day, so it was a lot of fun to see it on the big screen. This was little Hailey's first movie and she was completely mesmerized. At one point she actually jumped off of my lap and started to dance in the aisle. I caught both Rachel and Alison dancing in their seats on several occasions. Anyway, it was a lot of fun. If you are a fan, I highly reccommend it!!




3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Amy that is so awesome!!!! I have heard it is great! I can just see your girls dancing around! It sounds like Hailey did a great job at the theater!
Speaking of movies, only 26 days! (0:

Heather said...

It's so good to hear that it was awesome! I'm so excited to go see it--it'll just have to wait til after Halloween :)

Elisa said...

We took Nikelle out of school to see it on opening day. We loved it too. We were afraid we wouldn't love the music as much as the first two but it was good!