Sunday, November 23, 2008

Remind me to hide the scissors!!

OK, so I need to preface this post by saying that Friday was already a busy day. We were finishing up some landscaping and getting ready for a wedding. That said, Alison had been chewing on her hair all day. I told her that if she didn't stop chewing on her hair we would have to cut it all off. The next thing I know, she came out of the kitchen looking like this:

Notice the chunk of hair missing on the right. Naturally I started hyperventilating! Her explanation was that she was just cutting off the "spit part".

Luckily, we were able to get her into a salon within the hour. She had about 6 inches cut off to make it even.

The finished product. Like she really needed a haircut to accentuate her round face!

We still think she is pretty cute. I just need to hide the scissors! We have made her promise to never EVER cut her own hair again!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Mia did that a few months ago...minus the chewing hair part...I just left it. It looks like a layer. But I would have had to cut off about 8 inches or so. Chris would have killed me. Alison looks cute both ways.

Your house is looking so cute. Post some pictures of the new landscaping.

Elisa said...

She looks adorable!! You're lucky she didn't decide to give herself bangs!

Becky said...

Oh Ali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is such a cutie, but dang that is short!!

Deborah said...

I love the cut...seriously, it's cute! It was fun to talk to you the other night. Yes, I mourned the fact that we weren't watching "Twilight" together. So very sad. Let's try to get together when "New Moon" comes out. That way I can drool all over Jacob and make you really sick!

Heather said...

Oh, I think the cut is so cute! She looks grown up. A bad way to send you out the door for a haircut, but I really do like it.