Sunday, September 7, 2008

A great week with grandma!

My mom has been here all week and I am sad that I didn't take any pictures!! Every time there was a great photo opportunity I forgot to bring my camara--I am so scatterbrained!! We had such a great week though. It was so fun to show her abound the area. Nate was a great tour guide both here and in his home town of Owensboro (now my mom can brag that she has seen the largest sassafrass tree--in the world). Serioulsy, it was great to show her around and give her an idea of what our lives are like here in Kentucky. Yesterday, we had a fun day shopping in Nashville and the kids were thrilled to eat at the Rainforest Cafe. Hailey cried and cried when we dropped grandma off at the airport. We will all miss her, but what a great week of memories!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey lady!!!
Your family week sounded amazing! Take more pictures! Silly! Have a super time at the American Idol concert! We love you tons!