Monday, June 30, 2008

Staying public... for now

Hey everyone! Thanks for your emails and interest in my blog. I had no idea that so many people looked at it! So thanks!! Due to the sheer numbers of emails that I would have to gather up to make this private I think I am going to keep it public for now. If anything wierd happens again in the future I will go private, but for now I will keep it public and make it easier on everyone.
Anyway, things here are going well. The house is really coming together and I promise that I will take pictures of the inside this week. We have had a lot of furniture delivered this last week and I am thrilled with how it is all turning out. Church was interesting yesterday. Nate was called to be the ward clerk and I was called to be something huge. I probably shouldn't say until I get sustained in about three week. If you are dying to know give me a call. Otherwise, start guessing! Needless to say, I am very nervous and feeling extremely inadequate.
Well, enough for today. Time for laundry.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Amy,
You are going to do fine! Have some faith! (0:
And you can always call when you need a break!!!
How is Kentucky? Are you melting into the sidewalks??? It is supposed to be like 103 or something today. YUCK!!!
Well, have fun and I can't wait to see some pictures!!!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile

The Rasmussen Family said...

HHHmmmm, something huge??? Lets see...Primary President...that's my guess cause you would be awesome at it!