Saturday, May 16, 2009

The end of a great season!

Thursday night marked the end of a great soccer season! I felt like I was running around like a crazy woman getting them to their games and practices (plus dance and gymnastics), but I absolutely loved this season! Both Rachel and Alison had amazing coaches and made good friends on their teams. We loved being outside and cheering them on! Here are a few pics of the spring season.

Rachel

Alison

What cute sissies watching Rachel play!

One of Alison's teammates has an older sister named Leona that loves Hailey and gave me a little break during the games.


They are both saying that they want to play again. Fall season will be here before we know it! Next up is their dance recital on June 12. They have darling costumes and have been working hard. I will post pictures soon!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love the pictures! Just seeing the pictures makes the girls flip! They are so excited to see you guys this weekend! I hope that they got some sleep at all while we are there!!!
We are thinking about doing swimming lessons this summer and maybe soccer this fall!
Kids are so busy, but it's great!
I can't wait to see the pictures of the dance concert!!!
Miss ya girl!

Heather said...

How very cool that you and Becky get to see each other this weekend!!! I'm so glad. Yay for a break from soccer season. We start softball season TODAY!