Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter/Hanging out with Grandma

I decided to take the girls and get their pictures taken a couple of weeks ago in their Easter dresses. The pics turned out pretty good, so I wanted to share. If you are a close relative reading right now this may be a mother's/father's day spoiler!

The girls together :)

Rachel

Alison

Hailey

Coloring eggs for Easter. NOT one of my favorite traditions. I must admit that the smell of vinegar combined with hard boiled eggs makes me nauseous! The fact that Hailey was trying to eat the yellow dye didn't help any. Oh well! The kids had a great time.

The creations. My favorite part about this picture is Hailey crying in the corner.

Easter morning

New Webkinz from the Easter Bunny

Two days after Easter my mom flew into town to speak at the Evansville, Indiana Women's Conference (my mother-in-law's stake). She did a great job and we had a fun time hanging out and shopping in Nashville. We are already looking forward to seeing her again--next time in ORLANDO!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Those are such gorgeous pics! Hailey is looking so grown-up. It's crazy to see.

Becky said...

I love your outfits. You are great! You are awesome and you get to be our final-ness!
-love S and R

Nate and Amy,
Your girls are so beautiful! And they are so big! We sure miss you guys!!! Hope we get to see you soon!!!

Sarah said...

The girls look so good and so big. We are still hoping to see you guys sometime, but I know it is hard for Bishops to get away.
We did accept an offer on our house though and will be moving back to good ole- Cdale this June. Then it will be easier for us to see ya.

Becky said...

Loved the pictures of the girls and seeing your mom too. How cool that she spoke at Women's Conference there. I heard she was going to do that but I forgot about it. I'm sure she did a fabulous job. I'm sure she had many fun experience to share. I love that I can keep up on family by punching a few keys!

Goodkids said...

Amy, that was a perfect post. Your girls are so stunningly beautiful. I just love them and am sad that Hailey is growing up! Well, okay, they are all growing up, but she especially looks so different.

I got your package the other day! LOVE the little outfit. Thank you so much! I'll have to send you a picture of Max in it!