Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Alison!

Alison turned four last Saturday! We spent the day swimming and then going to Chuck E. Cheese (which, by the way, is NOT a good place to go on a Sat.--so crowded!). Anyway, she had a blast! Sunday Nathan grilled out for his parents, grandma, brother and his family, and some good friends. Alison was so spoiled!! The food and company were fabulous. It was a great day!

Alison with her new Sharpay doll. She likes Sharpay because "her has blond hair like me and she so bootiful!"

Obviously we are biased, but what a cute little girl!!!

Make a wish!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness Amy I have it marked on my calendar to call Alison! I am so sorry that I forgot!

I hope she had an awesome day. She is getting so big and of course bootiful.

Becky said...

Oh Sharpay!!!
SO cute! She is spoiled, but that is what little girls are for, right? She looks great and happy!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Alison! We miss you. Eat some cake for us!!! (Davin said "I miss her")

Tanya said...

We miss you guys...no one comes to home teach us anymore! Amy, congrats on your new calling - you'll be great! Your home looks beautiful! We are so glad things are going well for your cute family...
Cheers,
The Roylances:)

Turia said...

Ya.. we did the chucky cheese on a saturday once too. NEVER AGAIN!!

kristie said...

Hi Amy. I saw your blog on Tanya's so I thought I would take a look. It looks like you guys have settled in nicely!

Hey, I have a blog too. It is a closed one, so if I had your email, I could send you an invite.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Alison! Your hair looks so cute. How fun to be in preschool! Sounds like your birthday was great.

Goodkids said...

Happy Birthday, Alison! Amy, you are right, she is SUCH a cute little girl. We miss you guys so much. Seriously, we do. We don't like driving by your house because it makes us feel sad!!!

P.S. Good luck with all of the new experiences in life!