Sunday, April 20, 2008

One last trip to St. George!

We just spent the past 4 days in St. George enjoying the sunshine and staying at my dad's condo. Like a moron I forgot my camera!! So, I don't have any new pictures to post, but we had a great time shopping, swimming, playing mini golf, and shopping. Did I mention shopping??? Nathan also took the girls on some go carts and they had a blast. Of course, we just HAD to get some Nielson's Frozen Custard while we were there. YUM YUM!
We still haven't had any luck selling our house. We are praying that the market picks up in the next month or so. Nathan is leaving for Kentucky a week from tomorrow. It will be so hard to see him go, but I am excited that he is finally able to start his new job.

4 comments:

Elisa said...

I'm glad you started a blog. It's really fun and is an easy to stay in touch and share fun pictures! Good job!

Katie said...

Brent is so excited to hang with Nate this weekend. Lots to talk about I guess. see you soon

Jen said...

Glad to see your post. Sounds like you are having so much fun before the work of moving. We are going to miss you guys. Let us know how we can help.

Becky said...

Amy,
Oh my lady! I am so glad that you got to go SHO-PPING. Since it is one of the talents that you have been blessed with in this life! And you have to eat as much of that custard as you can, while you can!!!
It will be fun to hang out on Wedneday night. Sorry about the sucky house thing!!! It is just mind-boggling!!! You are in our prayers!
I hear there is a yard sale on Saturday. Sounds like a party! I think I may stop by!!! Talk to you soon!
love,
Becky (0:
Smile