Sunday, May 9, 2010

Rachel's Baptism

I realize that this is out of order from the last post, but I wanted to dedicate an entire post to such a special event! On April 10, Rachel was baptized! It was an emotional and spiritual experience and we are so proud of her! We were also happy that many friends and family could be there to celebrate with us. My mom was able to come from UT--it was great to spend some time with her. It was a beautiful, memorable day!

My friend Rebekah is a photography student-she took these a few weeks beforehand.



So happy to be baptized by daddy (even though the water was cold!)



Grilling out at the house afterward

Cousin Sarah

Before church the next day

Hailey and Alison in their Easter dresses. I feel so blessed to have girls that are beautiful on the inside and out. We are so proud of all of them!

4 comments:

Marnie said...

Congratulations to Rachel!

I can't believe Cooper is just 7 months away from the same event!

Joel and Chelsey said...

Congratulations! We're gearing up for a baptism at the end of the summer--I'm jealous of the sweet pictures of Rachel in her white dress. I don't think I can do that with Jackson. :) She looks beautiful!

Becky said...

What a great post!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarah has Rachel's baptism picture hanging on her wall! We are so happy for your family and so proud of Rachel for making the decision to be baptized!
We are getting ready for September and it will be a wonderful day, too!!!!

Becky said...

I just told your mom last week that I wanted to see a new post and voila - there it was. I can't believe Rachel is old enough to be baptized. They have all grown so much since I saw them last.