Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas at the Craig's

The entire month of December is currently kind of a blur to me. I think Christmastime is always crazy, but for some reason this year was extra crazy. Parties, baking, shopping...it seems like there was barely time to sit back and enjoy the season. In spite of the chaos, it really was fun. Here are a few of our favorite memories of Christmas this year.

The Craig party at grandma and grandad's:

Hailey with her new build a bear cat

Allie--you can't have enough littlest pet shop pets!

Rachel-She got a new build a bear bunny

Hanging out with cousin Sarah

What girl doesn't want a new Coach purse for Christmas. LOVE IT!

Nathan's parents gave us some food storage--super cool gift! They also gave us tickets for the whole family to see Wicked in Louisville this May. We are soooooooo excited!!

Loving grandad
The next day we went to Debbie Oller's work party with the kids. They had a blast!

We were freezing, but the kids were all smiles



Faces painted




Christmas Morning!!



"Why did we get a wii game? We don't have a wii!"

Woo Hoo!!! So much fun!
I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday season!

4 comments:

Joel and Chelsey said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. The girls are adorable! And you will love the Wii--that is a favorite FHE activity with our kids. Just wait til your youngest beats you at boxing. :)

Becky said...

I LOVE to see your pictures!!! It is so amazing to see how big the girls are getting. What a magical time to be children!!!
And I do love your coach purse!!!
Our December was totally a blur for us, too. My goal this week is to get a big post up about November and December. Since the trip to Utah, things have just been too much!
Love you and miss you!
PS I might try step tomorrow! Say a little prayer for me! (0:

Unknown said...

Wow...I cannot believe how big your girls are getting!!!! And looks like you're all having a fantastic time...I totally agree on the whole blur thing and missing a little of the just sitting back and relaxing part! Miss you guys!

Becky said...

I've been waiting for some updated pictures. I love seeing them! It looks like you had a great Christmas. I miss seeing you here. I hardly even saw anyone at Grandma's party because I didn't feel well. My Christmas was also a blur because of my knee replacement and meds but still a wonderful time.