Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back to school!

My brother, Dan, was in Alabama for a business trip and decided to drive 4 extra hours to come visit us! We picked him up in Nashville and had a fun day together.

Hanging out at the Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe frog. My kids got a pretty big kick out of him.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! My favorite part of this picture is Hailey FREAKING out in the background. I want my picture taken too!!!

Alison--my big kindergartner!

Rachel-2nd grade!

All ready to go! Of course Hailey thinks she needs a backpack too. The girls have great teachers and we are all looking forward to a great school year!

1 comment:

Becky said...

They are such cuties! Just getting so big! I love their first day of school outfits! I always loved new clothes!
Can you believe our kids are so big?!?!?!